10 September 2011

Stratos Theme for 6.39


My very first CTF theme. I didn't do much on this, but it took me a week to make it since I didn't have any clue about it XD
It's based on patpat's 3rd Birthday, so mostly i only replacing his script and pictures.


Credits and Thanks :

  •  Patpat (for CTF GUI, cxmb, and the themes -3rd birthday and kara no kyoukai)
  •  WoobiE (for Slanty Shanty and xml animation tutorial)
  •  Adr!an (for Moze Red theme)
  •  Izuru Yumizuru (the author of Infinite Stratos)
  •  Mr. Shizzy (for helping me with everything i needed in making this)
  •  ZiNgA BuRgA (for RCOeditor & RCOmage)
  •  TSENEDA (for simple base theme thread)
  •  Vegetano1 (for making power tools and smooth scrolling thread)
  • junKie (for helping me)
  •  to everyone who helped those people above in this scene
  •  to all themers and theme-related dev
  • to all my friends who supported me

No comments: